- 21 years in Full-time Real Estate, 10
years with a large franchise, starting 12th year with Vision Real Estate
- Active in Greater Lansing Association
- Recipient of "Chairman of the Year
- Chairman of Mason State Bank Board of
- Member of Leadership Council - Mason
- Greater Lansing Association of
Realtors representative for "Point of Sale" Regulation
- Voted favorite Realtor for 2010.
- Past Director of Programs & Policy
Staff for Michigan Senate
- Past Chairman of East Lansing Planning
- Former President of Central East
Lansing Business Association
- Former President of Mason Mainstreet
- Coordinator "Making the Most of Mason"
- Former Member of Board of Directors,
Mason Area Chamber of Commerce
Married to Kenneth Johnson, Broker for
Vision Real Estate
We have three children (who each have a
wonderful spouse) and 8 terrific grand-children.